Monday, April 7, 2008

Casualties

- by angie -



For the past 2 weeks now, some black spots have appeared on my feet. A few years ago, one spot did appear and I didn't think very much of it. But all of a sudden, so many are mushrooming on my feet. I'm beginning to wonder what they are. Could they be liver spots? Are my kidneys failing? Are these side-effects from my gall bladder operation?

I was about to visit the doctor this evening to find out, it was very worrying. I had a closer look here:


OH I KNOW WHAT THIS IS!! Phew!


My feet and the rest of my body got badly sunburnt from the recent Discover Smiles Treasure hunt i went to. The blackened toe was when i knocked into something. And I'm nursing a bad sore throat & cough since I returned, on my 2nd course of antibiotics now, too much antibiotics until i'm having diarrhoea. Imagine coughing until you can't sleep, and coughing up a brown raisin every morning.

I'm at least better than hui hui. Originally with a slipped disc, she had a bulge at the base of her spine after the 2-3km bike ride. It was swelling and protruding from her back. Now she has to go for physiotherapy to push it back.

Was it all worth it?? Find out every Friday, 7:00-7:30pm on TV3.