Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy 35th Birthday To Me

35 is a turning point in life. With life expectancy at 70, 35 is exactly half of that. I woke up this morning knowing what matters in life to me. Life is about picking up friends along the way and sticking them to you forever. This is my 35 year old timeline.
High School wouldn't have been the same without special friends who I still contact regularly


They warmly celebrate your 21st birthday

They are there for your graduation

They can double-up as your prom date

I proudly attend their weddings when they embark on their new life

And it gives me great joy to see my daddy have a new purpose in life

Happy birthday to me!

2 comments:

Lynn Teh said...

Happy Birthday, dear Sook Mei! I am so touched that you included me in this post. You are a lovely friend and I thank you for being in my life all these years. You are much loved! x

sucker2 said...

Dear Angie,

I wrote you a comment but it required me to sign up and open a blog. So, here's my birthday message to you.

Happy Birthday my dear friend. Aaahhh .... 35 years. Thank you for being my friend for the last 28 years. It's been a blast knowing you. You are such a smart, kind and generous person. Thank you for being there for my wedding, when I purchased my first car, my first house and had Naiomi and Kenroy. Pretty significant times in my life -- You were there. Thank you!

I pray for good health, blessings upon your life and most of all, that you'll have peace of God in your life. He gives peace like no other. Just ask and you'll receive.

Many happy returns of the day, Sucker 1.

With all my love,
Sucker 2