Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I won 2 tickets to Paris!

Event Date: 11 November 2010

I won 2 return air tickets to Paris, thanks to AirAsiaX! Many many people have asked me, "How did I win it?". Ever since then, I have been very embarrassed to say what my winning slogan was. In fact, I truly believe that I did not deserve to win. Based on my past failure at AirAsiaX slogans, I knew that they normally do not pick the entries with the most fanciful English. Without thinking for 2 seconds, I wrote whatever garbage that came to mind, and for the first time, I'm letting everyone read my (lousy) winning entry.
The slogan that won me 2 air tickets to Paris. It wasn't too creative, nor was there a real "him" behind it. Paiseh!
But thank you nonetheless to AirAsiaX, for allowing me to win this and opening my eyes to the joys of traveling to Europe. From the moment I realised I had won, planning for the trip had begun. For those who don't know me, I am a meticulous planner. I go back and forth over 10 times for even a simple hotel selection, until I feel that it is perfect. Even after I have booked, I can still cancel and change my mind and rebook elsewhere. It drove my travel partner absolutely crazy!
What I paid for my free ticket

Following this post, will be a series of our adventures in Europe. Stay tuned!

No comments: